Uczelnia: Wyższa Szkoła Przedsiębiorczości i Administracji
Wydział: Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Dziedzina nauki: nauki społeczne
Tryb studiów: stacjonarne
Stopień studiów: I stopnia
Język studiów: angielski
As a graduate of Journalism and Social Communication, you will be prepared for work as a journalist, reporter or editor; for using network communication tools; gathering, editing and selection of news; creating radio reports and TV documentaries; montage; as well as for leading political and advertising campaigns! We offer full-time and part time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- public and commercial television,
- news desks in the mass media,
- local or nationwide press,
- editorial teams of web portals,
- public relations agencies,
- artistic agencies,
- advertising agencies,
- media houses,
- institutions and organizations keeping contact with the media,
- as a freelance journalist.
It is worth studying Journalism and Social Communication at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff with both academic and practical experience.
- Student internships in prestigious institutions at home and abroad!
- Possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme.
- Modern teaching methods facilitating personal development during the studies.
- Possibility of consulting a career counsellor free of charge.
- Possibility of taking part in nationwide journalistic workshops.
- Practical education.
- High scholarships already from the first year of studies.
- Cooperation with the Polish Television in Lublin.
Public Relations and Media Marketing. You will acquire practical, specialist knowledge of public relations and media marketing. You will be prepared for work in the media, public relations agencies, PR departments of companies, foundations, associations, public and state institutions.
MoJo /Mobie Journalism.
Wyższa Szkoła Przędsiębiorczości i Administracji w Lublinie
ul. Bursaki 12,
Biuro Rekrutacji WSPA Lublin
tel.: +48 (81) 452 94 73,
kom.: 601 361 767
Studia anglojęzyczne (pokój 024)
tel.: +48 (81) 452 94 71
Centrum Studiów Podyplomowych i Szkoleń
tel.: +48 (81) 452 94 74